Terms and Conditions of our MTR Foods Diwali competition 2021:
The promoter is MTR Foods Australia and New Zealand Ltd.
- The promotion is only open to New Zealand residents residing in New Zealand and Australian residents residing in Australia. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter or its affiliates, participating outlets, companies and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible. Entrants must be over 13 years of age to enter the competition. Only one valid entry/comment per consumer will be accepted.
- The competition will run from the time the competition was first published on our social media and entries close 4th October 2021 at 4pm NZT.
- Prizes are not transferable.
- Entry mechanic: Comment on the Facebook or Instagram competition post and tell us how you’re celebrating Diwali this year, like our post and follow/like our page.
- Winners will be notified via Instagram or Facebook.
- Each entrant acknowledges that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. In participating in this promotion entrants are providing information to the Promoter (MTR Foods Australia & New Zealand) and not to Facebook or Instagram. To the extent permitted by law, each entrant releases Facebook from any and all liability in relation to this promotion.
- Entrants acknowledge that the Promoter may use their entry, during the Promotional Period and afterwards, in any manner the Promoter sees fit including to encourage others to enter the competition on Facebook/Instagram and to promote their products.
- Entrants acknowledge that any use of their entry by the Promoter during the Promotional Period does not constitute endorsement of their entry or guarantee that their entry will be shortlisted or will win a prize.
- Entrants agree to sign any further documentation required by the Promoter to give effect to this arrangement as a precondition to being awarded their prize. To the extent permitted by law, entrants unconditionally and irrevocably consent to any act or omission that would otherwise infringe any moral rights in their entry. Entrants warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights.
- The promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant whom the promoter believes either has tampered with the entry process, or has submitted an entry otherwise than in accordance with these conditions of entry.
The prize is as follows:
Six prizes are available. 3 prize packages for New Zealand entries and 3 for Australian entries.
Each prize package will include:
- MTR Minute Rasam(Garlic) – 3 units
- MTR Minute Rasam (Pepper) – 3 units
- MTR Badam Drink 180ml – 3 units
- MTR Turmeric Drink 180ml – 3 units
- MTR RTE Chana Masala 300g -3 units
- MTR RTE Dal Makhani 300g – 3 units
- MTR Poha 160g – 3 units
- MTR KM Poha 80g – 3 units
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The Promoter is not responsible or liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered by any winner.
- The Promoter is not responsible if a prize does not reach a winner due to the winner’s omission, or from providing incorrect delivery details.
- The stated prize value is the recommended retail value (including GST) in New Zealand as provided by the supplier. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize prior to acceptance by the winner. The promoter and its associated agencies and companies accept no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit.
- Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. The judges’ decision is final and binding – no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late or misdirected entries or other communications. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches or viruses. If such problems arise, then the Promoter may (where necessary with the approval of the relevant lottery authority) modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the promotion.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for any harm, illness, allergic reactions, or injuries caused by the use or consumption of the prize.
- If any prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.