We collect personal information from you, including information about your:
- contact information
- computer or network
- interactions with us
We collect your personal information in order to:
- improve the experience users have on our website.
- market our products to a relevant audience.
- get in touch with users that have contacted us.
Besides our staff, we share this information with:
- Google in order to use their analytics and advertising tools.
- Facebook in order to use their analytics and advertising tools.
- MailChimp in order to send our newsletter subscribers emails.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.