MTR Foods is excited to be supporting Stress Free Study Week at Victoria University. We will be running a selfie competition and giving away 400 hot vegetarian curry meals to help take the pressure off students during their exam period.
Check out the photos below!
Enter our selfie competition and you could win a relaxing weekend away after your exams (for two) to see Blue Man in Christchurch including flights and accommodation. Plus other prizes including 5 x double pass movie tickets to the gold lounge cinema, 5 x photo doodles from @doodlesbylilly and MTR goodies!
To find out where to buy the MTR range, visit our where to buy stockists in Wellington.
MTR Selfie Competition Terms and Conditions
By taking a digital photo of yourself on our kiosk, the entrant agrees to these competition terms and conditions, including being bound by New Zealand laws.
Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- To enter in the competition, you must:
- Take a digital photo of yourself on our kiosk
- Like our Facebook page MTR Foods NZ
- Share and like our photo of you on our Facebook page using the hashtag #stressfreeselfie
- All photographs become the property of MTR foods pvt. Ltd. and may be used for promotional and marketing purposes, or passed onto a third party involved in the promotion for their marketing purposes.
- Failure to supply all requested information at the time of submitting an entry might result in the entry being invalid.
- The competition commences on Wednesday 8th of June 2016 at 5pm and concludes on Thursday 9th of June at 12pm 2016. Entries received after this closing time will be ineligible for entry.
- By entering the competition winners agree to their names being published and to be photographed and/or interviewed by MTR foods pvt. Ltd. and they may use their names and such photographs and/or interviews for marketing purposes.
- Entry is only open to university students. The promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of each entry and to exclude any entry that cannot prove they are a student.
Prize and winner details
- The prize is to be drawn on Friday 10th of June 2016.
- Winners will be notified on Monday 13th of June 2016.
- The winning entrants will be posted on www.mtrfoods.co.nz
- If the prize winners cannot be contacted within three days, the winners will forfeit the prize with no right of compensation and the prize will be redrawn.
- The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable, and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- MTR foods pvt. Ltd. is not liable for damage to prizes sent by post or courier.
- Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, MTR foods pvt. Ltd. and their employees are not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prizes.
- There is only one relaxing weekend away prize to be won. Consisting of two adult return airfares (Wellington to Christchurch), two tickets to Blue Man on Saturday 2nd of July 2016 at 7.30pm at Isaac Theatre Royal and twin accommodation for two nights at Christchurch Top 10 Holiday Park.
- There are only 5 double pass movie tickets to the gold lounge cinema.
- There are only 5 photo doodles from @doodlesbylilly.
- There are only 10 MTR RTE’s products to giveaway.
- The valid travel dates for the weekend away prize are: Friday 1st of July – Sunday 3rd of July 2016.
- Flight carrier and type of flight are of the promoters choosing.
- The airfares are booked by the promoter.
- The airfares are booked where Wellington city is the origin of departure and Christchurch is the destination of arrival.
- The accommodation is of the promoter’s choosing for two nights and is booked by the promoter.
- Flights and accommodation is limited to two people only; the entrant winner and his or her guest.
- Any booked airfares, accommodation and tickets on a specific date cannot be altered in terms of travel dates or additional upgrades.
- The prize details such as flight and accommodation details will be dictated to the winning entrant through email correspondence.
- All prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and non-redeemable for other goods or services; cannot be taken as cash; and may not be used in conjunction with any other competition or offer.
- The promoter is not responsible for any additional costs incurred in using this prize that include, but not limited to, time off from employment, additional transport costs, insurance, food, entertainment, additional taxes and fees; any additional costs will be at the winning entrant’s expense.
- The promoter reserves the right to vary, suspend or terminate the competition, remove any entry at any time, or rescind any winning entries for any reason including (without limitation) if the competition is not capable of running as planned including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause beyond the control of The Promoter that corrupts, impairs or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this competition.